|Title: Another method for bleeding brakes|
|Dodge50 > Technical section > TECHNICAL||Go to subcategory：|
Date Posted：08/10/2011 07:02:43Copy HTML
After replacing my master cylinder I tried another bleeding method I found from Land Rover site:
1. Get about 50 ml syringe
2. Put about 10 cm hose at the end of it
3. Get it full of brake fluid from your MC reservoir.(and remove air from syringe and hose after this)
4. Loosen bleeder screw from wheel(just enough to get it dripping)
5. Put syringe hose over bleeder screw
6. Slowly push brake fluid through wheel cylinders and pipes to MC reservoir.
7. Close bleeder
8. Do this 4 times and your brakes will be better than ever
And yes 50 ml is enough. This method is good for lonely people. And also it is a lot better method than traditional pump/shout for 2 people...
DATINFORMATION: dodge50.co.uk takes no responsibility for any mistakes or advice given, it's up to you if you take it or not, remember, All material is copyright dodge50.co.uk 2002-2018 unless it's someone else's and it has been begged, borrowed or made up.DISCLAIMER: Any libel or mistakes in messages that are written by members of the community, inc the admin's and owner of this site, dodge50.co.uk takes no responsibility for them, you need to contact the author and have a moan / send a writ / agree. (delete as you see fit) Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah.......Etc.......Etc...........